Saturday 26 July 2008

Nostalgia

  18 years under my belt as it stands, I have my future to think about, but it seems for the moment all i can think about is my past, which from my reflections has been a pretty good one. Its strange thinking about how different you would be if you hadn't had moved here or there, met those that you did, or learn what you did. Right now, in the present, i can't see how my choices or my friendships shape who i am. But looking back at the past i can see just how much everything i did has made me who i am. I do silly things sometimes, and i can't always keep everyone happy, but i'm incredibly happy with every choice and every friendship i've ever made. I wouldn't have it any other way. I wouldn't have myself any other way.


1 comment:

notahero said...

agreed the past seems like the only reference to the future. But the future though close is approachin way too fast.